The Orchestra Restaurant
170-172 Earl’s Court Road
1. The sale and supply of alcohol for consumption on the premises shall be to customers seated at tables by waiter/waitress service.
2. The premises shall close, and all patrons to have left the premises, no later than 30 minutes after the end of the permitted hours for the sale by retail of alcohol on the premises.
3. Non-intoxicating beverages, including drinking water, shall be available to patrons throughout the permitted hours for the sale or supply of alcohol.
4. Clearly legible notices shall be displayed at all exits from the premises requesting patrons to respect the needs of local residents and to leave the premises and area quietly.
5. Rubbish including bottles or cans shall not be deposited outside the premises, refuse collections and deliveries shall not take place between 23:00 hours and 07:00 hours.
6. No noise or vibration associated with the operation of plant at the Premises shall give rise to a nuisance to the occupiers of neighbouring properties.
7. No music or amplified sound shall be generated within the premises so as to give rise to nuisance within neighbouring dwellings.
8. No smells generated from the cooking processes at the Premises, shall give rise to nuisance to occupiers of neighbouring properties.
9. No alcohol or other drink shall be taken from the premises in an open container after 22:30 hours.
The Vaudeville Club/My Place
The date set for the appeal hearing for My Place Hotel is 3-5 December 2018 at Hendon Magistrates Court.
37 Pembroke Road
London W8 6PW
Tel: 020 7341 5152 (General Enquiries)